We at Seedforth Agro recognize the importance of online privacy and we are committed to protecting any information that you may share with us, in an appropriate manner
Seedforth Agro is a duly registered Nigerian company whose business address is at 42A, First Avenue, Ibara G.R.A., Abeokuta, Ogun State. The email address for service of any legal notices is info@Seedforthagro.com
- The data we collect about you
- Cookies and how we use them
- How we use your personal data
- How we share your personal data
- Data security
- Your legal rights
- Further details
2. About this Policy
This policy does not apply to the practices of third-party agents, or people of which we do not exercise direct control, employment or management.
3. The Data We Collect About You
We collect personally identifiable information (including but not limited to email address, name, phone number, physical address, location, photo, banking details (when you make purchases), online identifiers, etc.) from you when you set up a free account with Seedforth Agro . While you can browse some sections of our site without being a registered member, certain activities (such as placing an order) do require registration. We may use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests. The information and personal data are as freely provided by you to us using any technology at the material time
4. Cookies and How We Use Them
5. How We Use Your Personal Data
We use your personal data to operate, provide, develop and improve the products and services that we offer, including the following:
- Registering you as a new customer.
- Processing and delivering your orders.
- Managing your relationship with us.
- Enabling you to participate in promotions, competitions and surveys.
- Improving our website, applications, products and services
- Recommending/advertising products or services which may be of interest to you.
- Complying with our legal obligations, including verifying your identity where necessary.
- Detecting fraud.
- 6. How We Share Your Personal Data
We may need to share your personal data with third parties for the following purposes:
- Sale of products and services: In order to deliver your products and services purchased on our marketplace from third parties, we may be required to provide your personal data to such third parties.
- Working with third party service providers: We engage third parties to perform certain functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders for products or services, delivering packages, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing payments, transmitting content, assessing and managing credit risk, and providing customer service.
- Business transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy other businesses or services. In such transactions, customer information may be transferred together with other business assets.
- Detecting fraud and abuse: We release account and other personal data to other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction, and to comply with the law.
When we share your personal data with third parties we:
- only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes.
- Data Security
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed.
In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
- Your Legal Rights
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data, including the right to access, correct or erase your personal data, object to or restrict processing of your personal data, and unsubscribe from our emails and newsletters.
- Further Details
If you are looking for more information on how we process your personal data, or you wish to exercise your legal rights in respect of your personal data, please contact compliance@Seedforthagro.com.